Selecting a Good Janitorial Company
So, you’ve decided it’s time to put the janitorial care of your home, office or business in the hands of professionals. Congratulations! Now, how do you go about finding the perfect company with whom you can build a long and trusting relationship—without breaking the bank?
Here are 5 tips to help you find the ideal janitorial company for your needs:
- Determine your needs clearly. What kind of cleaning? How often? When you start negotiating with janitorial companies you will be much less likely to pay more than you want for services you don’t need if you know exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Ask around! Your friends and neighbours are the perfect place to start. Find somebody whose needs are similar to yours and discuss janitorial companies with them. If they are satisfied with the one they have, you are well on your way to being able to add them to your short list of candidates. Also, be sure to check testimonials and referrals.
- Is the company reputable? How long have they been in business? Are they certified? Are they members of professional associations and chambers of commerce? What is their BBB rating? Are they bonded and insured? These are all important things to know to avoid signing a contract with a company that may close its doors in a few months, won’t fulfill its obligations to you or has workers who are not bonded or trained.
- What cleaning products will they use? Pollution—both indoor and outdoor—is a growing concern for many. More and more people have allergies and health issues that are aggravated by harsh cleaning products. Make sure that the companies you are interviewing use products that won’t make your staff or family sick, or pollute the environment unnecessarily.
- What other services do they offer? Are they certified to do flood and fire restoration, clean carpets and remove mould? Are they open 24/7 for emergencies? If the company you hire to do your janitorial work is also certified to perform these other services, it is likely they will treat you as a priority customer in the event of an emergency.
If you’re looking for a janitorial company in Edmonton, give us a call at Sparklean Restoration. We are affiliated with a host of industry organizations including the Contract Cleaners Association of AB, the Building Owners & Managers Association and the St. Albert and Edmonton Chambers of Commerce, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB! That’s hard to beat for a janitorial company in Edmonton.
At Sparklean Restoration, our workers are trained, certified and bonded. You can trust your carpet cleaning in St. Albert to us, too! Looking for a janitorial company in Edmonton and area? Sparklean Restoration is your answer.
Trust Sparklean Restoration if you are in need of a janitorial company in Edmonton.